Beiträge von Handy

Weis nicht ob dir das etwas weiterhilft

Theodor Storm
    Portrait: Theodor Storm

Storm wurde am 14.9.1817 in Husum geboren. Er stammte aus einer alten holsteinischen Patrizierfamilie, der Vater war Advokat. Er besuchte die Gelehrtenschule in Husum, dann ein Gymnasium in Lübeck. Anschließend studierte er von 1837-1842 Jura in Kiel und Berlin und wurde 1843 Rechtsanwalt in Husum. Storm mußte während der dänischen Besetzung die Heimat verlassen und kehrte nach Aufenthalten in Potsdam (1852) und Heiligenstadt (1856) erst 1864 nach Holstein zurück. Storm wurde 1867 Amtsrichter und 1879 Amtsgerichtsrat.

Storm starb am 04.07.1888 in Hademarschen/Holstein.

Bedeutender deutscher Novellist und Lyriker. Als Erzähler (58 Novellen) anfangs nicht frei von Sentimentalität, allmählich immer herber, dramatischer werdend.

Werke u.a.:

* 1849 Immensee
    * 1857 Gedichte
    * 1859 Auf dem Staatshof (Novelle)
    * 1866 Die Regentrude (Novelle)
    * 1875 Pole Poppenspäler
    * 1877 Aquis submersus
    * 1878 Renate
    * 1878 Carsten Curator
    * 1881 Die Söhne des Senators
    * 1884 Zur Chronik von Grieshuus
    * 1887 Bötjer Basch
    * 1888 Der Schimmelreiter

Green Day Bullet in a Bible

Billie Joe Armstrong
    Full name : Billie Joe Armstrong
    Birthdate : born February 17, 1972
    Hometown : Rodeo, California, USA
    Mike Dirnt
    Full name: Michael Ryan Pritchard (Dirnt)
    Birthdate: born May 4, 1972
    Hometown: Berkeley, California, USA
    Tre Cool
    Full name : Frank Edwin Wright III
    Birthdate : born December 9, 1972
    Hometown : Willits, California, USA

Their first live album is called "Bullet in a Bible".It is from the one band which is called "Green Day".Their new live album was released on 11th September 2005.On the DVD you watch the Green Day World Tour 2005 which is shown in Milton Keynes.When you start the DVD a small intro is shown.You see 130000 fans on the DVD.Green Day played to 130000 fans in two days.They played their biggest show on June 18th and 19th.In the first half-hour of the DVD, the production is admittedly a bit annoying.The viewer will thinks the DVD is damaged,because the colour rotates between black and white.
    Luckily the problem is just a few minutes.On the DVD you see how the one earned its name, there is an interview with the band at the Imperial War Museum.The most tracks are from the album "American Idiot".But old favorites such as Longview, Basket Case,and Minority don´t disappoint.
    Everytime when I watche the DVD I really enjoy it.Green Day has been around 16 years, and with performances like this, they should have no problem doing another 16.

Sry so

So:

Billie Joe Armstrong

Full name : Billie Joe Armstrong
    Birthdate : born February 17, 1972
    Hometown : Rodeo, California, USA

Mike Dirnt

Full name: Michael Ryan Pritchard (Dirnt)
    Birthdate: born May 4, 1972
    Hometown: Berkeley, California, USA

Tre Cool

I should like to present you a new album "Bullet in a Bible" of the best band over the world, Green Day.
    The album is their first live album.The album was released on 11th September 2005.
    In this album you watch the Green Day World Tour 2005 which is at Milton Keynes, a big town in England! When you start the DVD a small intro is shown.In the mainmenu you can choose between 5 menu items: "play all" "chapters" "audio setup" "photo gallery" and "subtitles".Here are the songs, which Green Day sang on their tour:
    01 American Idiot
    02 Jesus Of Suburbia
    03 Holiday
    04 Are We The Waiting
    05 St. Jimmy
    06 Longview
    07 Hitchin´ A Ride
    08 Brain Stew
    09 Basket Case
    10 King For A Day / Shout
    11 Wake Me Up When September Ends
    12 Minority
    13 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
    14 Good Riddance [Time Of Your Life]
    You see in the IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM which is in London, England.There Green Day search for a bible with a bullet in it.And you see... I don´t bespeak it you.
    The DVD is a must for anyone Green Day fan!

So:

Billie Joe Armstrong Mike Dirnt

Full name : Billie Joe Armstrong Full name: Michael Ryan Pritchard (Dirnt)
    Birthdate : born February 17, 1972 Birthdate: born May 4, 1972
    Hometown : Rodeo, California, USA Hometown: Berkeley, California, USA

Tre Cool

I should like to present you a new album "Bullet in a Bible" of the best band over the world, Green Day.
    The album is their first live album.The album was released on 11th September 2005.
    In this album you watch the Green Day World Tour 2005 which is at Milton Keynes, a big town in England! When you start the DVD a small intro is shown.In the mainmenu you can choose between 5 menu items: "play all" "chapters" "audio setup" "photo gallery" and "subtitles".Here are the songs, which Green Day sang on their tour:
    01 American Idiot
    02 Jesus Of Suburbia
    03 Holiday
    04 Are We The Waiting
    05 St. Jimmy
    06 Longview
    07 Hitchin´ A Ride
    08 Brain Stew
    09 Basket Case
    10 King For A Day / Shout
    11 Wake Me Up When September Ends
    12 Minority
    13 Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
    14 Good Riddance [Time Of Your Life]
    You see in the IMPERIAL WAR MUSEUM which is in London, England.There Green Day search for a bible with a bullet in it.And you see... I don´t bespeak it you.
    The DVD is a must for anyone Green Day fan!