Ruten- und Rollenempfehlungen

• So I'd like to preface this: I'm not really a beginner. I've been fishing for more than 10 years but until now I've just grabbed my ugly stick with the reel I thought looked cool when I was 10 and cast a worm and a float.

Now I'm just looking for a few recommendations to start my game. I've tried just going to a few brands that are recommended by podcasts but it gets overwhelming when I want to look through 20 different reels/rods per brand.

Reels I really want to find a good entry level baitcaster reel for perch or pike/musk. Something not too expensive to practice with, but not something so cheap that the practice is wasted. Also look for a good mid-range spinning reel, again mainly for bass but maybe something that could also cast a bait for zander.

I know how to choose rods based on action, power and length but I still get bogged down with all the different rod lines that brands have. I am really looking at St. Croix rods as they are made in my state. So if anyone has knowledge of their mid range rods and could recommend one of the lines that would be great

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!